NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT - CLAIM
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorised to act on behalf of the owner).
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider information to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address and phone number.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorised by the copyright agent.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Send all takedown notices through our contact page for prompt attention.
Please note that the site may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim the site receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
COUNTER NOTIFICATION - RESTORATION
If you have received a notice of material being take down because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide the site with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements:
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Send your counter notice through our contact page.
Company take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the site maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
Company reserve the right to modify the contents of this DMCA Policy and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.